We want everyone to feel comfortable as we cautiously enter into 2021, in compliance with State guidelines:
• All members must wear a mask upon entering the studio, gloves are optional.
• Class sizes will be limited to 9 per class and participants will be spaced at least 6 ft apart.
• Social distancing is required upon entering the studio and participants must always maintain a 6 foot distance from others. You may show up five minutes before start time and must leave promptly at the end of class.
• We have sanitizer placed around the studio which must be used when entering.
• We have disinfectant in spray bottles at each Bodyboard station with a clean towel for our clients to use. We have installed hospital grade filters throughout the studio. We use a disinfecting UV light after each class.
• The instructors and owners will make sure the studio is maintained with the strictest adherence to sanitizing/disinfecting practices.
• Disinfectants will be EPA registered and labeled as bacterial, viral, and fungicidal. There is currently no labeled product for COVD-19 but these products have been deemed coronavirus efficient and may be labeled accordingly.